Brad C. Brereton is the founder, principal and senior attorney of the Brereton Law Office. He has over 30 years of experience in successfully resolving the legal needs of individuals, homeowners, and businesses. Mr. Brereton regularly represents clients in all types of litigation, disputes and transactions, including personal injury, real property and business matters. He supervises all cases at the Brereton Law Office, but his current principal practice is devoted to the following types of matters:
REAL ESTATE MATTERS
- Real Estate Ownership Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud, and Concealment of Defects in Real Property
- Easement, Boundary, Eviction and Neighbor Disputes
- Construction Defect and Contract Disputes
- Complex Real Estate Transactions
- Business Ownership and Management Disputes
- Fraud, Negligence and Unfair Business Practices
- Breach of Contract, Insurance Claims, Collection of Judgments and Debts
- Creating and Terminating Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) and Partnerships
- Corporate Counsel Services
- Asset Structuring and Asset Protection
- All Types of Real Property Cases
- All Types of Business Cases and Fraud Cases
- All Types of Cases Involving Contracts, Insurance, Collection, and Civil Wrongs
- All Types of Elder Abuse, Breach of Fiduciary Duties, and Violation of Trusts
Brad Brereton is admitted to practice before all the courts of the state of California. He has practiced in all the courts in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a principal focus on the Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and San Benito County Superior Courts. He has also been admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California. Brad Brereton has handled appeals and writ proceedings in the California Courts of Appeal as well as the United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Brereton is a resident of the City of Santa Cruz, a graduate of Aptos High School, attended Cabrillo College, and possess a BS in Business and Accounting from San Jose State University. He is a 1983 graduate of the University of California, Hastings College of Law.
Please call us at 1-831-429-6391 to schedule an initial consultation and analysis for the proper protection of your rights, business or property.