The Brereton, Mohamed, & Terrazas, LLP provides quality legal representation for clients seeking assistance on all types of cases involving business, employment, real property, personal injury, and civil litigation. Our offices are located in downtown Santa Cruz. Our clients and cases are local, involving local people, local families, and local businesses. We pride ourselves on serving our community through honest, committed, and aggressive legal representation of our clients' rights and interest. Our commitment to public service and attorney representation on several regional boards and comissions is a point of pride for our firm because making a lasting contribution to address the needs of clients within our community is crucial to our firm's mission.
The six experienced attorneys associated at the Brereton, Mohamed, & Terrazas, LLP have backgrounds in a wide array of business matters, real estate disputes, trust and inheritance litigation, injury claims, elder abuse, and general civil litigation. Our portfolio of cases regularly include the following:
- Business Matters, Disputes and Contracts;
- Business entities (Limited Liability Companies, C and S Corporations, and Partnerships), trusts, and planning for the protection and preservation of assets;
- Labor Management Relations / Wage and Hour Representation;
- Employee Counseling; Policies, Procedures and Handbooks;
- Real Property Disputes, Partition, Boundaries, Easements, and Fraud Cases;
- Trust Litigation, Wills, Probate, and Elder Abuse;
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims;
- Commercial Collection Cases, representing both Debtors and Creditors;
- Enforcement of Judgements; and
- General litigation.
Our Attorneys are admitted to practice before all Superior Courts of the State of California. We are also admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California. The Brereton Law Office has also handled appeals and writ proceedings in the California Courts of Appeal, the United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit, and the California Supreme Court.
Our attorneys practice in all courts of the Central Coast and the San Francisco Bay Area, with a principal focus on the Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo, San Francisco, Monterey and San Benito County Superior Courts. The firm has also represented clients in the counties of Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Sonoma, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, and Merced.
Please contact Brereton, Mohamed, & Terrazas, LLP to schedule an initial consultation and analysis for the proper protection of your rights, business or property.
For easy and convienent payments, please Pay Online.